4/26/07

Lesbian arrest

Lesbian arrest. Attention! For adults solely!
Fragments from a real sex tales presented by 'Lesbian arrest':
That's what I want for these men." the whole time he is talking I'm thinking he wants a hooker who will spend the night with these guys. I was thinking we are going to lose this guys account, when all of the sudden I stopped him and told him I can take care of everything.   So I go around to Michelle’s desk and she is not there so I another lady if she knew where Michelle was and she said that she was gone for the day so I went back to my desk trying to figure out what she had in mind for me. So I went home didn’t think much about it till I went to bed just laying there thinking I said to maybe she wants me to cook dinner.

Are you looked someday a lesbian arrest?
  Now I know I'm not the greatest looking guy in the world, far from it, I think my only attraction lies in my lunacy. So after seeing these guys shot down there was no way in hell I was going to risk asking her out on a date, she never seemed to really notice me anyway so I figured I would just keep worshipping her without her knowing. 
Anal Asian Big Tits Classics Gay Lesbians Mature Fetish Teen
Lesbian arrest 2007 (C).